Week 8. Home
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Yeah I finally met some folks. Love the people in my two art classes and my art teachers. Really exhusting keeping up with all this stuff but I’m slowly adjusting
all the songs that got you through your seventh grade emo phase.
prepare for high school then prepare for college then prepare for your career then prepare for retirement then you’re dead
then prepare for skeleton war